Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Not happy

I can't go to china website. Tudou, baidu, sogou, weibo...
What's going on?
not happy.

my facebook status:
有时觉得大学生也不一定聪明,那些乱混的也是可以毕业有张文凭,读大学就是trend嘛


yeah, it becomes a trend to go for university, so called high level of education.
But don't you realised that this trend lower the standard of the examination for student to pass the exam?
I am not sure i have learnt something from my previous studies or not. I know i have to get good result.I need a nice looking certificate. Trend mah.
I heard that with this certificate, I won't be poor in the future. Trend mah.
There are so many students who never study hard for the exam, not even attend the classes. But still, they pass all the exam. and YEAH! I graduate!! Please come to my graduation day on XX/XX/XXXX.
May be when the evaluation of the exam is high, I may get very bad result, but at least there is a motivation to study hard.Because I know it's hard and may be will fail the exam.


Nowadays, i am not interested to know what is your study field, because i know you are either studying in XXX university or you are working with holding a XXX university certificate. =.=
TREND mah!!



6 comments:

  1. super nice 1...
    ps: i will go ur graduation

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog update^^
    learn from nancy watch sinchan la, then will happy liao, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...i dont like sinchan..talk very slow, not handsome..doraemon better...wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. he very handsome 1 ler

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is very cute but naughty..^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...