Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Accept new thing....=)

Hi, me again!!


After creating this blog, I can bising at my blog instead of making noise in facebook...
This is something good...And I won't be afraid of "dak zoi" people..haha
Sometimes, I just have some simple things to write, then people who did it will feel uneasy with my post...haiz


I now using BLUE to write something about myself...
Recall back my 1st year life at UKM...
Do you play "feeding frenzy" before?
I actually started this game since i was in Matriculation Labuan.
This is actually a fish eating game where you are a small fish, then you will need to eat another smaller fish to get yourself bigger to eat bigger fish as well. I like playing this game because it is in the sea and the color id BLUE. (my favorite color  =P )
At 1st, I used touch-pad to play the game. It's because i was used to use touch-pad.
My friends at matric kept suggest me to use mouse, but i resist to use mouse due to "xi guan"  =.=
Very noob right?
YEAH, now i realise i was NOOB!
I was too stubborn..Until i reached UKM.. I tried to use mouse to play that game..And i GOT........................................
HIGH SCORE!!!    ( =.= )
From this game, I learnt 1 thing...
Try to accept people's opinion..And you will find out something better... =)


Just a sharing to all my friends...Don't be NOOB ya...keke =P


This is my noob face....
Noob face at matric.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...