Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"holiday"

Outing day....

I like to take photos without make up...
You can see my stress face..my hair is very messy...why?
It is all because of stupid U..K..M... require us to write executive summary of industrial training in MALAY...
So, here will be my outing with buddies to release my stress...- Sunday!
We went to midvalley and we have agreed to meet there on 11am..

hehe...don't scold me ya...i like to SS..
with my hubbybby...he drove there...
buek...add cool
It looked so happy right??
BUT after he started to drive..everything became BAD! because he forgot how to reach midvalley..SWEAT!
under the sunshine, a wira 2164 finding way to midvalley with a beauty and a beast...sound cute? =P
we departed at 10.30am.
my buddues called me at 1130 "where are you? we are late"
Then my ans was "we are on the way..we are lost"
finally we reached there at around 1145am..Funny trip again created by my hubbybby
HE IS JUST SO FORGETFUl...dai tao ha

So i play with my camera in the car...
We ate at POPEYES
my ex roomate- nancy
We finally decided to eat at popeyes as we never tried it before..
hmm..the chicken was so oily..you can see the oil dripping out..yucks!
the coleslow...yee..no word for it
the mashed potato not bad..nicer than KFC a bit bit hehe..
the muffin...no taste no word not finish it too...=P
Don't go to popeyes ya!haha

There was another friend named DRATTHENEZ..
he was very funny!
He fell down past few days..pity him!
he injured every year ( small case 1, no worries )
either hurt his neck, hurt his leg or some funny stupid case!
we all get used with it..so we just laughed on him without any PITY! buek =P
He never get an A for the subjects in UKM..because he sat in front of me during the exam...i gave away my bad luck to him...thanks ya! so I got more A's than him..haha
Curse from me!wakaka....

I have spent a lot of money buying those stuff to Germany...so sad!
I bought my dress for my faculty night too...stay tune ya! =P
Don't wana tell what i bought because i will feel sad...T.T

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you can join the fac queen contest again this year liao

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...