Sunday, August 22, 2010

free coupon rm10 at oldtown

By buying this camera, harvey norman gave away free coupon rm 10 for old town, photo printing 4R for 10 pieces, and also neway 20percent discount.hehe
So yesterday, me and hubby went to oldtown for "redemption" haha...

At first i think my hair is mesy, so i tight it up...but..my 24inch LCD face look scary..=(
then i feel uneasy..so i let it down...look better? hmm...
Start to "chak chak chak" in the car...buek
with my hubby..he is damn cute right?
yummy yummy...the oreo coffee ice blended..hehe...
We went for shopping the whole day and finally watched his favorite "inception"
I kept asking him WHY during the movie...hehe
But he was very patient and explained to me...muoaks!
I think i understand the story lah... =P
An impressive movie, thumb up to the director with amazing mind...
haha...Hubby, i haven't watch my ghost movie...WHEN???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...