Monday, August 30, 2010

report!!!

I hate report report and report!!
EXPECIALLY write report in MALAY!
hey, i forgot a lot of malay terms now...
so suffer translate it all the way..
I need a keropok beside me to help me, control me not to angry..how good, if there is 1 bar of choco...
haiz...anyway i keep promising myself must finish it by today, but now i am writing blog, and i haven't even open the microsoft word...
SUKI SUKI, don't be so lazy ya...be a rocket..yoyoyo

not only report in term of writing report...
report to boyfriend and family sometimes make me headache too...
but that is a MUST!
So i at least don't need a choco or any snack food to release tension..
BECAUSE that "report" is CARE!!
◄♥►

report to him everyday with LOVE ^^
long long time ago took 1..when can we gather again?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...