Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Too CLEAN?

Nowadays,  children are too clean.
When i was still a small kid, i was allowed to play on the dirty sand, climb to the tree, run here and there just like duckduck...haha
but, modern kids can only sit on the sofa in aircond room and play toys or computer.
Keep your kids out of VIRUS!!
But you are actually decreasing their anti virus system...
I think I live a healthy life now and I do not easily get sick...
As a considerable parent, you should give your kids freedom and give them a fantastic childhood.
Don't lock them in aircond "jail"..pity..
Wanna say a big big THANK YOU to my parent..

By the way, I am quite agree that nowadays parents don't allowed their kids to eat sweet or salty food.
I was allowed to eat kitkat when i was young.
Eat a lot of sweet per day..
Eat Maggie mee...
Eat Soy sauce...
Ya, i was happy at that moment..
BUT i everyday worry about my teeth..
Every year I have to do appointment with my dentist. ( He knew me already =P )
So, take care of your kids' teeth since they are young.. ( ^ . ^ )
But MODERATE mode..


hehe...stick with me, my teeth


My big big teeth

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...