Saturday, August 28, 2010

A lot of rubbish...

These few days, i have thought of a lot of rubbish.
I know that will only burden myself and make myself unhappy..but it's out of control.
Life goes on
My mind goes on
and my life goes on
Every night, i will think about an unhappy thing until i fall asleep..( may be not AN unhappy thing but many unhappy thingS )
That was so suffering..
Sometimes what I think is not my matter but others'
So stupid!
I don't know who to tell..who to talk..
Will i become thian su kian last time? i don't want...
I am crying when i am writing this blog.
Can u feel my pain?

Why must I think somethings unhappy?
because I know happy thing will never happen on me!

CRY CRy cry... cry away everything!! Please..
Sometimes I myself don't know why i cry...

2 comments:

  1. suki, don't be so unhappy over things that make u feel bad okay..nt worth it..better put time on things that worth ur time n energy...do tk cr ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah dear....wana find u to talk liao ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...