Monday, August 16, 2010

KL PC fair 2010

Haha..I was happy.
This is my 1st time working as show girl..
But my costume didn't fix me  =.=
everyday go working with hubby and yithong...

I will be leaving malaysia soon.. So, I hope to experience many new things including work part time..
Does it sound stupid? hehe..


YEAH!!!
                                      
cute avira girl....she is a teacher...amazing
with babe laytheng

self potrait


 Taken by my nice photographer waiwah


                                                
With my partner - kerry
Miss you kelly...a very nice girl..
we had a lot of fun there, chit chat there...(eat snake)
Our attires look cute??!! hmmm....

6 comments:

  1. suki!!!!hahaha found u here! eh u r leaving m'sia for germany is it??? goodluck to u! n miss u so much!!!hahaha do tk cr ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...miss u too suzani...hope have chance to meet with u...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeee...hahahaha
    miss u too~
    c when v can meet up again b4 u left malaysia~ :)
    bt i m kerry~ nt kelly lar ><

    take good care n hav a nice day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe...I hope we can meet too...Who knows we work together again? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is not sound stupid.. this is the way we live with keep trying the new experience... but dun miss the way oo..^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...