Wednesday, August 25, 2010

some friendszzz


Today i remembered of something touched.
I remembered that i had a friend who told me gave me a lovely answer which made me touched.
Long long time ago, when i was depressed, i asked my FRIEND, If i die, how?
Then he just answered me i will cry.
haha...actually it was just a simple answer but i can feel the friendship there.
I appreciated this friend although we didn't talk much.
At least, I know there is a friend who will cry for my death.
Love my friend, my family and my hubby!!

Sometimes, I hope I wont ruin a friendship just because of my attitude.
I want the friendship although it is not strong it is not true, better than having a new enemy right?
I want the good friendship, want a friend who can talk with play with.
I want "BROTHER" friend without silent in between. U don't have to worry what other think of u as that is really purely friendship.
BUT sometimes things do not go smoothly like what you want.
They want to ruin the friendship.
They want to have the jealousy, hatred, small argue or the wrong feel at the wrong time.
This is what i dislike the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...