Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DreamzzZ

Yesterday night (or may be this early morning ), I had a bad bad dream.
When i woke up, I realized my eyes were fulled of eye discharge (gum in the eyes).
I think I cried in midnight.
The feeling was so real..
So real...make me confused

I dreamed that my bf broke up with me.
I changed the relationship status at Facebook to single and he didn't give any response.
It was hurt...
Then we kept argue and i kept crying..

Praying and don't cry

However, there is 1 thing which i couldn't explained.
The guy argued with me in the dream is not my hubby, but my Ex-bf.
I realize that I will never dream about boy i love.
I never dream about my bf.
So, that is good right? =P
Hubby, I hope that will never be YOU.. Love ya!!

Cute couple...hehe

Don't look at other girl ha!
Forever Love~~~
So, you should be happy for not dreaming about your loved ones.
Hubby, I will never see you in my dream..BUT the real YOU...

6 comments:

  1. the feel is very genuine. nice post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ur photo on forever love.....so sweet......^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree with ah tee, nice post!! keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. broke up u all said nice post...zzz...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. coz this post got feeling lo.. haha^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...