Saturday, August 21, 2010

Photo session at Altera

I feel very lucky as i was doing my internship at Altera.
The people there are very funny, polite and nice..
Happy working with them although sometimes i felt a bit stress =P
I am too stupid in programming stuff, It really tortured me a lot..
So I have made a decision to learn it master it AFTER I GRADUATE..haha =P

Me at my own cube..hehe..going to disturb people around
first..kacao my hubby..he still doing his thing..
lab coat
zip it ^^
Finish wearing my lab coat =.=
Very friendly girl - Sie en
Hubby's cube
My cube
Pretty boy - Chi yek
UKM handsome senior - chee ming
pretty princess - huey fang
Doraemon - tathui ( he is the 1 suggest me to buy this camera )
pretty girl - inn chin
dark chen wen  =P
our Big BOSS - Peter
very pretty girl - yvonne
friendly girl - peitheng
very tall KL guy - kuen soon
my neighbor - ching sia
cool guy - gok hao
pretty grace...like her eyes
ah moon...^^
friendly alterian..- eng lee
my boss - Steve ( he is so childish and cute - acts young )
my own boss - kwei yee ( keep ordering me to do this and that herk!! haha)
handsome Alterian - Dhillion ( my laytheng babe's brother in law)
I seem introducing Alterians to you all...haha..mostly from TD
BYE BYE altera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...