Friday, August 27, 2010

New ss pictures

hehe...long no ss lur...
This time SS in Xoei's room - Amin hostel haha
blue contact lens...blueblue

Before i attend the german language class..
I hate the german language class, nevermind, think wisely, it is a new challenge for myself..gambateh!!
It is really for me to learn language, need to follow the rules remember all the terms..
I am really frustrated with it..but for my own good and also my family who have given a lot of support...I MUST DO IT!!



These few days keep going out with my UKM buddy..every1 is changing..haiz
The feeling is changed too...
BTW, friendship is still there...love ya!!

I haven't meet up with few other classmates...
Waiting for Faculty night, the last faculty night in UKM..
Must wear nice nice...get myself a sexy pretty dress..phew witt      WITH BUDGET =P
Will update my blog with my look during fac night, friends..
Stay tune...

4 comments:

  1. viel Glueck Suki!!!!!!


    p.s: after attend german class tell me the meaning :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gluck...not gluek...the meaning is good luck..hehe...danke, jason! (thanks, jason)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...