Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Look FORWARD!!

Remind myself not to write thing backward anymore...
But what's in my memory now is everything happened last few months..
A lot of sad and angry things.. I wish to forget about it..
BUT I have to admit that I am not a "forgetful" person..
This characteristic makes me suffer at the same time teaches me and reminds me of some principles of life

I love the way I treat everyone beside me..
I trust my own eyes and my own feeling..
I treat them friendly if they are my friends..
I LOVE suki....


When u look into a person's eyes, u can actually know what they want..
Sometimes, from my 6senses, u can guess what type of people they are..
BUT don't judge a book with its cover...
Just the type of feeling...And I think I am always correct..=P
BUT I choose to trust them..
I should give everyone a chance right? =P
Over-confidence is not a good thing!
I should know a truth that all the people are different from each other...
No people is perfect
So, face the bad people with courage is the best thing I can do..Right?

3 comments:

  1. "Over-confidence is not a good thing!
    I should know a truth that all the people are different from each other...
    No people is perfect"

    ya agree.. and everyone's perspective is different...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...it's still early for me to know now..before i finish my uni life...right? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. every stage of life we thought differently. as we move on we discover new things and we will thought different from now.. ya everything is too early to tell

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...