Friday, November 5, 2010

Cold…..

On 31st Oct night, I think that Malaysia’s time is over 12am. So it was my Chinese birthday.



So my hubby spent me ice-cream with 2 scoops…hehe
So happy…
It was my first time holding a 2-scoops-ice-cream walking on the street at the night. The weather was so cold. It was freezing.
My hubby ate 1-scoop-ice-cream only..wakaka
That was actually a Halloween night. We went out to feel the night of Halloween. But unfortunately, we didn’t feel anything, but cold weather. Haha…we did see few of them make up like ghost, vampire and so on. I thought I will have a chance to join a party of Halloween, and get the chance to make up as weird as I can. But…… they all not interested with it. And we need to pay for the party. =(
Never mind, I got a new experience! Eating ice-cream in the night with temperature less then 10degree Celsius. Hahaha..=P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...