Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Feeling~~~~

Feel warm when my mom call me...
everytime after the short talk, my eyes full of tear...

Feel happy when sms with sister...
remember all the gossip...
think of their faces...

everytime go out, surely remind myself to buy something for them..
but i don't have so much money to buy for each of them..
I buy around 2 or 3 for each country...hope they like it!

Feel excited when i get to know my brother is now in their stpm exam..
Stpm seems to be far from me...
forgot the feeling of sitting for examination...
Universty's exam only give me this " fast go in fast come out!"
haha...

Feel proud when i get to know my daddy go singing...
he is a good singer and my sister too...
but i am not...=(

These few days i really love to stick with hubby...
everytime i see him, surely hug him tight..
haha...close my eyes, imagine he is my sister,brother,daddy and mommy...
haha....who else can i hug? =P

Feel sad when i watch drama...
those scenes..
those sentences..
just make me sad...
but the story is really nice...

I have a big big ulser on my mouth...
pain!!
but i don't wanna take any medicine...
but it is hard to recover at here...i don't know why..mayb weather problem...

First time...
First time...
First time i stay in my room for 3days...
I didn't go out...
i faced my laptop the whole day...
I did my homework...
i am happy...
but i still browse some online shop website...hehe...
but i didn't buy anything...
I miss SHOPPING life....

7 comments:

  1. jiayou!! fast fast settle ur thesis....

    hug me too ya n_n

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..dun hug me...wakaka...c i very gd 1. oway folo ur blog...cn feeling ur hapi,sad, n pain wen read through ur blog....hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy u 2 really my follower....muoaks!!!!hughug....^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yinfen...really can feel what i feel? i hope my blog getting clearer and better...cos i always write half half...my sis said hard to understand the real feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  5. b4 punya post i nt so understand...haha...jz simple simple 1 i cn understand nia...
    tis 1 rili cn feel la...

    ReplyDelete
  6. of cos lah...write with feeling 1 leh...not cincai 1 leh...some emo post i think u not understand lah...cos emo people write thing also jump here and there....

    ReplyDelete
  7. nyf! u dont said ppl lo... ur blog always so deep one, i nvr understand what it write abt de lo..

    suki! i get the hug.. warm warm^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...