Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My birthday…


This is an expected blog title right? Hehe…
Thanks for all the wishes. I appreciate them a lot!
This is not a very happy birthday as previous because I have no surprise from my naughty sister like last year. My cake for this year didn’t have any candle on it. =(….. I don’t have my good buddies celebrate birthday with me at midnight 12am. I don’t get my mummy daddy call for this year. I don’t receive many sms this year. I don’t have many gifts this year. I didn’t celebrate birthday at 30°C but at 10°C. haha….
I am still happy with Nancy’s cooking—red wine mushroom chicken. I am happy with the cake from nancy and hubby. I am happy there are friends who sing birthday song for me although they seem to be forced. I am happy that my hubby gave me a sweet card, purple roses and also a “SUKI” watch.
This morning, hubby wana bring me to Dortmund but the trains kept delayed + I was not feeling well. So, we have cancelled the plan. I cook fried mee for the lunch. I was happy, because the taste was the same with my mummy’s fried mee. (hehe…still not so perfect in fact =P) Then we went shopping. Then we went to nancy’s house for dinner. A simple but happy day.
So sad, I am old liao…..
Ohya, on that day, we had a meeting with our lecturer. Haha…I won’t have german language class next week! The most most most happiest thing! But only for NEXT week, NOT EVERY week.
Muoaks!!!! Danke danke danke…..















2 comments:

  1. hey pop pop, i want the watch! it is not fair!
    haha... how come tan tan give u my favourite piano and treble clef??
    Tan tan, i want also.

    Pop pop, sorry for not celebrating with u this yr la. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe....i buy for u next time lah..u got so many things got piano and music sign...no need lah...i think u gt many ear rings right?haha....ask your nu cai buy u....buek!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...