Friday, November 26, 2010

Goal!!!!

It's going to see snow soon....see my weather!
Cold...
yesterday i drank a bit red wine with 12percent of alcohol...
I was not drunk!!
BUT my face turned red easily...
Is that mean my blood circulation is good?haha...
mixed the red wine with cola...tasted nice!

My goal here:
I almost transfer back to Malaysia last week.
After i talked with hubby and sister...
I decided to stay here...just for 1 year...
So i have to set some goals here...to motivate myself..and make myself happy and struggle hard for the goals!

I love Jolin so much. I hope to have 40Kg like her. haha...But i seem eat a lot here...first GOAL!
I learn C++ here. It looks interesting for me now...hope i won't failed it!In my class, there are a lot of people who had failed more than 1time. wow...scary! 2nd GOAL!
I think i am quite dark here cos all ang mo lang fair fair 1...So with less sun expose, i hope to get as fair as possible....yeah! 3rd GOAL!
The weather here is cold and dry. my skin getting dry here...Not oily as in malaysia. So i hope my pimples getting better. But we usually cook spicy and fried stuff. So have to reduce them. Drink more green bean! 4th GOAL!
The thesis title here very interesting. and i just got my title on control loop performance. Struggle hard for it! i don't have to register so early luckily...hehe =P...5th GOAL!
I hope to get good result here. My result at UKM not so good for me..hope to get less than 2.0....1.8...1.5...hehe....1.0 is the highest! 6th GOAL!
There is no way to sing k here. So i will have to practice singing in my own room. Hope my singing get better...Jolin.....7th GOAL!
I hope i could dance....at least learn 1 dance for this 1 year...not so important GOAL! haha
I have to cook every lunch everyday....dat pig and hubby loh...keep lablablab....so i hope to improve my skill...chef suki! 9th GOAL!
Improve my photography skill...i always think i am a good photographer.,..but not with DSLR...haha...10th GOAL!
Stay happy with my hubby! we always argue towards small matters..hope to have better communication...love ya! 11th GOAL!
I wanna travel!!!! yeah....12th GOAL!
I wanna save money...i don't wanna use up all the money given by my family!! it's a bit harder....cos can shop online...haha....13th GOAL!
I wanna see a lot of bikini sexy girls here.....hehe....14th GOAL! summer goal
I wanan sleep at 930pm wake up at 7am everyday....healthy lifestyle....wow...15th GOAL!! and drink milk everyday...
I wanna keep my long long hair....wanna make it curl when i back to malaysia! and i wana train my cutting hair skill....become a barber...herk!!haha....16th GOAL!

I think i still have a lot of GOALssss.....These are what i have thought of now....



put this picture just on my table....remind me to go back faster and study hard

6 comments:

  1. hahaha..i like your 14th goal..see s many bikini girls s possible..rmbr tk pics ya hamsap mui hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo many goals...gambateh la !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14th goal, why u wan see gal? nt suppose to see sexy guy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no sexy guys....i like to see girls mah...u dont knw meh? my hubby so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  5. add oil...and achieve all the goal ya...^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...