Friday, November 12, 2010

Stick with you

Hubby, I hope I will have the passion to stick with you all the time. But, I am not!
I am an emo girl. Sometimes, I do miss you a lot. But, sometimes, I have a lot of crazy ideas to do and I have ignored you..hehe….don’t get angry with me, as you should know me very well right?
I am not like some girls who want to stick with bf all the time. I don’t have endless topic to talk with you. I don’t have the time to watch you every second. I don’t have the mood to talk sometimes----and this “sometimes” is my emo time. U knew it!hehe… I hope that you will forgive me….
There is 1 thing! When I miss you a lot, when I just want you to stay beside me, you are not around. You are busy. You have no time. You have date…blablabla…. And I am not a rational or forgivable or even tolerant girl…I hate listening to reason or excuse when I am emo-ing! Hehe….but I will “tam” you back when I am okay. Or I will “choi” you back when you “tam” me…hehe….every girl hopes their lovers are beside them when they need them right?keke….
But then, when I see those couple who stick together all the time..almost 24hours, I think that is over-sticky! Until they make their friends unhappy with them. Until they really “zhong se qing you”. Until they didn’t take their responsibility on certain task or things. If I am the “friend”, I will be unhappy…but what to do?haha…accepting sticky couple. But surely not jealous with it at all ya….haha…I don’t want to lost my freedom. I don’t like to report everything to him. I want to keep some secret or talking topic for next time. I want to give him surprise sometimes. I don’t want to lost my friends. I am greedy! I want friends and hubby!!!hehe… =)
I love reading sweet blog.. Some are really sweet at the same time not showing off. But, some people post it out too frequent. If you are together 24hours, I think you don’t have to geli or show off in facebook or any other way. I seldom post thing at my hubby’s wall, as I got nothing to say. We chat we talk we are together. Nothing to post at facebook. BUT…not we are not sweet! =P …sometimes over-sticky will become annoying. Hehe…for me lah! Last time, hubby also sticks with me, want my attention, want to chat blablabla…but I want to “facebook”, I wanna update myself in facebook, I wanna see pictures in facebook, please don’t pop out to chat with me lah… I think over 3months, we didn’t chat in msn. Looking at your real person, holding your hand is more comfortable. Separate for sometimes can make myself missing you…..This is what you want right???  =)






2 comments:

  1. i like the 1st pic.... ^^
    wish u n ur hubby sweet always..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think like tat... dun have to stick together... freedom is important... there should be a balance within every kind of relationship... bt both have to know this... otherwise this will bring problem between the couple... u and ur hubby r sweet sweet couple... hope this last forever... haha ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...