Thursday, November 25, 2010

simply...

feel like blogging with no topic....
now i am in the class of "how to protect your innovation"...
he is speaking english...but he makes me sleepy..
when they talk in german, i won't fall asleep..but i don't understand...
when they start english lectures, i am not interested...i wanna sleep..hmm...

I guess........
I didn't sleep during the german based class because i know i am useless as i can't understand german. So once i feel guilty...i couldn't sleep....This is the only reason i think! hmm....
In ukm....i always feel sleepy...
I am happy i am not a stupid girl....
I am not so lazy as well....
but i am TOO EMO!!!

Change change change...
The studies here are difficult but the quality is there....
I will learn....
Gain....
try....
yeah!

Please support me, my family and my friends!!

Yeah....

6 comments:

  1. tis background better lo....very relax to read it...no nid highlight words n read le....haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i din slp in class...cos i din go pun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyf : agree lo.. more calm.. eye no pain haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah gambateh o suki!u can do it n make it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jiayou piggie!
    ya, the background nicer..^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. UKM oso gt "quality" k... v r language pro... can switch between malay english n mandarin...
    background b4 nt so nice... haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...