Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3838

Tell you something.
In 2011, this is the year which i know there is a 38festival.
I never know 3rd of March can become a festival for girls.

I miss my sister gang in malaysia.
If i am now in Malaysia, i guess i am ma-pou-ing with my sisters, gossiping and 38-ing.
Share a bed and sleep without brush teeth and wash face.
It's kinda crazy but fun and memorable~~

Hmm...start recall back which room to stay for gossip?

I remembered that we all prepared a mooncake with a candle on it for xoei birthday.
We attack her and boom her room in the night.
Sang birthday song.
ate mooncake.
and gossip..
Gossip always be the best activity among girls. yippy.

Now, i can only sampat with nancy. or 38 with sister through internet.
That's not enough fun.
no keropok.
no "guci"

Miss my 38 gang! it's not only a girl gang, but there are few guys joining us too.
of course it's not including ma pou!!!
=P
you know who you are...

miss ya~~

we share we care~~

4 comments:

  1. me....i dunwan ma pou wif suki...she is very hamsap gal....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...yinfen i guess u lagi scared nancy, she not scared guci and will guci u...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...