Sunday, March 6, 2011

What to do?

What to do after exam?
naughty me! think of what to do now since the exam is on this Friday..too early?
but what can i do in germany?
Hubby going to Plague on 13rd for....emm, forgot how many days! =P
Hubby, dont forget my "small little" sorvenir..
then he going to ITALY on 22nd again for ..don't knw how many days..
again..this time i want "a little BIG" sorvenir..=P
MILAN many bags many clothes..u know i LOVE them!

So what should i do?
NANCY, we do our cake again right? U don't forget har! don't ever try to fly me aeroplane!
I couldn't follow hubby to those trips due to my THESIS..
but after exam, at least need to eat something nice~
go somewhere for crazy shopping~
or even do something crazy~~
but the life is just TOO normal..haiz
good or bad?
not good for a playful girl like me loh..=P

After exam, i will take leng leng photo..IN ROOM.
make up and take again.
I am afraid my BB cream is fully unused!
I read a news about BB cream, it contains too many unknown ingredients which will cause infection.
When 1 product is too popular and hot, people will start imitate it and the quality is doubtable. it's no more secure.
Buying branded and quality guaranteed is better than taking those risks right?
yeah..MONEY MONEY! come come come...at least let me dream of YOU~~

hope got new update after exam.yippy!!

love this photo a lot...thx waiwah!

6 comments:

  1. kia Pisa n florence ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL!!!!!!! not.. ;P

    from
    my nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. y u not follow ur hubby to those places?

    ReplyDelete
  4. because i got thesis to do..need full time go to lab and do those tasks. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. teejk! u go lah..i wait u come and go play...

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaya waiting ryanair to see gt cheap o nt.. if gt wan go pisa n florence. because super cheap

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...