Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beginning of March

I went to laboratory this morning. I can't find any information needed. So i spent almost 1hour playing ZUMA.
Sorry, I know it's kinda weird. LAZY me..

after lunch, I went to buy food..
A lot a lot until 20euro let me show you..

expensive or cheaper than malaysia 1?


my hair getting longer lur...but all the ends are broken..=(

less pimples liao...

i like kopiko...
my pimples less already. I think it's because of the product i was using. Not suit me.
Once i changed, it ok already..yippy! say congrats to me!!haha
I change to NIVEA. I think of buying CLINIQUE, but i don't want my skin being so pampered by those branded facial product. SHE must know to protect herself, own antivirus own protection.
The smell of NIVEA product never change. It makes me recall back my national service moment. I was using NIVEA sun protection product. But i still turned into DARKie..

Smell and taste memorise our past! You will somehow recall it when you have it back.

3 comments:

  1. same price lo.. the coke.. KOPIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! want it lol... that 1 super mahal malaysia cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. yealoh..but i really wanna eat kopiko, so i still bought it no matter how expensvie it is! the other sweet very yuck 1, all like "hacks" very very spicy..i dn want! malaysia coke around rm3 also? also 1,25L? tot here cheaper,sien loh, ntg cheaper than malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  3. smells and taste really does bring back your past memories... it's like you were just there yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...