Sunday, March 27, 2011

Talk to me~~~

I love people talking with me no matter it's a SHE or HE..
I love listening to other's stories no matter SAD or HAPPY..
I love talking with other no matter SHIT or SWEET..

Talk to me~
I am bored!!

I have a very good friend. She purposely chat with me and tell me some funny jokes to make me smile. THANKS to her..You know who you are =)
I remembered some of my conversation with some friends. Every sentence and meaning. Of course I remembered very well about the conversation between me and my boyfriend BEFORE we were together =P
The memory before we got together is the sweetest!
The moment we talk the most and take the move to be a couple!
You ask me what did i talked with him yesterday?
hmm...I don't remember, but I think there must be at least this word "baobeibei" when he called me XD
Remembered some meaningful sentences from some friends. Feel the care..

And most of them(friends) are people i care in my heart..That's so called memory!
Memory with people i don't care, I guess I have thrown away..Blank my brain to keep memory of people i care =P
Friends, talk to me...I am not fierce! ngek ngek ngek..

Ignore my scar on arm..=P

6 comments:

  1. jom talk shit........
    i think the scar is the shit lo hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzz...scar is the shit? usually photographer will ask me want to photoshop it or not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. talk is the way to express your feeling too...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scar is the beauty of imperfect..is a sign to recognize this is SUKI!
    So i guess, u should be proud of it...this is YOU..the pretty n cute SUKI ^.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah shwu fei!! but it's getting bigger..=( thx ya, u too pretty stewardess..^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...