Monday, March 28, 2011

CRY~~

Thank for my friends who talk to me these few days..

I have waited for my mum's call for 2weeks..She didn't!
I was not feeling well, felt cold for the whole day!
I switched on the heater to warm myself but turned out dry skin! Itchy!! SxxK be polite!

I google for MATLAB solution for few weeks but yet I got nothing!
My hubby told me another bad news, lot of mechanical students failed because of matlab modelling! WTF! Be polite suki!
I am now in the middle of road, go straight or make a turn?

I don't want to cry especially in the night!
The more i tell myself not to cry, the more i cry...
STOP it please!

These few days i had no mood to eat anything, I wondered what's my weight now? super underweight?
Should I be happy that i achieved my goal for 40kg?
I cook very nasty these few days! put too much of water when i cook the rice, put too much of salt when i cook the mihun, put in the egg too early until it became a full-boiled egg, put too early the spaghetti made it soft like HELL! Be polite again!
So i wasted so many food these few days, throw and throw!
Finally a "tam jiak" me had no feeling towards food! good thing? =P
But i still love chocolate which can make me happy(my theory) and also keropok!
But i couldn't grab them!
so painful when i tried to eat them! haiz...

What a moody holiday! i am in holiday u know?? April is the schooling day...
Whatever, I don't feel like a holiday for me! no entertainment, no relaxing no HUBBY somemore...
sweat! =.=

Hope you all have a nice day..at least better than me.. =)
Sorry to bother you with my bad post...

this is 42kg...40kg will be???

6 comments:

  1. eh... the @^%#&^%&#^! then be polite.. bla bla
    very nice hahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hw to keep from 42 bcome 40...teach me...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. zzz...deghost then next time u scold 1 word then say "be polite" haha....
    yinfen, u ask your wisdom tooth cepat tumbuh, then eat spicy food let it ulcer then can liao...35 also no problem!!haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What MATLAB problem you r facing?As I am doing my FYP which major in MATLAB as well...

    Dont bully the lovely SUKI...must eat ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i doing control loop performance monitoring..I need to write program for few indices. facing problem for covariance function. you?
    u too ah..take care of yourself make up your mind...^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...