Monday, March 21, 2011

these 3 days

Long time no update my blog.
Start to be lazy.hmm...

Well, it's all because my hubby has back for 3days, then he will leave for a 7-days trip to ITALY.
sad. Don't forget my souvenir..=P
BTW, I hope he won't be too tired for that trip! We always spend the whole day walking here and there, not to waste our time in hotel right? This will be quite tiring!
I have to stay here waiting for him..=(

I am a JUNK FOOD queen, but here i wanna announce something.
Yesterday, i was having stomach-ache in the night after taking
1. breakfast (coco crunch+milo)
2. tomyam fried mihun
3. ice-cream
4. choco
5. fried chicken (taste nice but i still miss KFC)
6. french fried
7. cola
8.milk
9. apple
then turn out stomachache.
I think it's because too HOT! my stomach can no longer stand for it. Forgot to take some green bean soup somemore..hmm...
WARNING: don't stay in room for 1 whole day! you will start craving for junk food when you get bored!

I am alright now..no worries =)

I told myself that these 3days i don't care about weight, Just eat nice things with hubby! So i gained weight i think.
We went for KFC, got a DEAL FOR 2 BUCKET!
I took in 2chickens, 2 small chicken wings, french fried and 2 coke! full until...not yet vomit! =P
After that, I will have 7-days slimming program to go! haha...(this is not really a promise because i don't think i can do it)
It's time to find back old time SUKI who works hard for everything she wants with fast speed! wow..

Take care all my friends! say NO to junk food..=P


hubby took for me, tam jiak face!!

4 comments:

  1. More like hamsap face rather then tam jiak... N like kam yu mui

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzz...kam yu mui? got ma? i thk very cute leh...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. kam yu mui lo that face..nt tam jiak

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...