Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my first 1,0

The marking system in germany in totally different with UKM.
Don't ever try to dream for 4,0.
4,0 in Germany is the lowest mark to pass the exam while 1,0 is the highest!
4 marks difference makes the grade's change.

I am happy here to get my first 1,0 for control system!
I have taken control system in UKM before and i got a B if not mistaken.
I was angry because i still remembered that i got 90 for my midsem and i finished all the questions during the exam. The given time is very short and not enough for most of my classmates. The result made me sad for few days as i could remember. stupid right? yea, i am that stubborn, gene from my puppy.
Now i did it!! Unbelievable.

I refresh the page more than 5times. I closed and opened the page more than 10times. STUPID right? like a child got her 1st 100 when she was in kindergarden. =)
I was not sure that is the mark or not. As this is the first time i check my result through UDE website.
I asked a CHINA boy beside me in the lab. Pointed to the 1,0 and asked " is this the mark?"
His expression a little weird. He seemed very curious with my question and said YES. It's because i am doing my thesis, and they should just assume I have studied for at least 4semesters.
AHAH, I am student from UKM for 1 year study.

Stupid right? i laughed at myself.
I am now still very excited and wanna find someone to celebrate with me. But there is no ONE.
My hubby is in ITALY!
This weekend lah, make cake as celebration for myself with my best friend- nancy!
Very short but meaningful update from me..(at least meaningful for myself)
I hope to get something new for myself as a motivation for next 1,0. but...save money is 1 of my goal~~
hmm....

say CONGRATZ!!

think of getting myself fridge..should I? 

2 comments:

  1. save money? if i say u kenot achieve leh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can can can!!! at least left 100euro back to malaysia...haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...