Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wisdom tooth

These few days, i guess my status in twitter or facebook bother you guys a lot..quite annoying! ya, I know..
But seriously, the pain of the ulcer right beside your wisdom tooth is damn unbearable.
I feel like cutting off the ulcer, but of course I didn't do it. I am now still writing my blog complaining here..=(

Well, I sometimes think of plucking the wisdom tooth. But i am so afraid of losing tooth.
Since young, i must be called for dentist's checking. My teeth always be given B/C for the healthiness. DAMN!
No matter how much i had prepared myself to go for dentist's checking, still, there were at least 5teeth being complained by the dentist. 5teeth were rejected and needed for a "rescue" operation. another DAMN!
Wanna see my mouth open?
nah...my teeth are black most of them! =P

Nowadays, i go for dental check up every year..sometimes 2times per year..
The first 2times, I had 5teeth to be rescued, so it's 10teeth.
And now, I wondered is the doctor lazy to check my teeth or my teeth are really that healthy?
The 3rd time check up, dentist told me "healthy, very good!"
I jumped, and said "really? 1st time no need to do operation! really?"
I was damn stupid and funny! =P

I dreamed about myself having no teeth. I cried I woke up.
I am so afraid...!
So i promised myself not to pluck any tooth unless it is really spoiled.
So i bear the pain of the ulcer caused by wisdom teeth for 3years.
more than 10times per year having NEW ulcer at OLD place.(either right or left beside the wisdom tooth)
Getting more and more pain.
Now, i decided to pluck it out. and pluck another side out.
Sorry wisdom teeth!
Hope you don't take away my wisdom as well.
I still want to be clever...=P

smile! ^^

ngekngekngek!

1 comment:

  1. With that much pain involved, I think a bit of ranting is warranted. Haha! It was too bad about the number of teeth that needed to be rescued, but at least your dentist eventually managed to fix them all. Anyway, I hope you and your teeth are doing just fine. I’m sure you’re doing your best in keeping it that way. Have a nice day!

    Dora Ingram @ CGDDS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...