Monday, March 14, 2011

MISS you~~

I never know myself will miss you so much.
I always thought i can just work with myself.
In fact, i miss you a lot now.

Is it because i am now very stressed and not happy with my thesis?
missing you is the excuse for me not to do anything for my thesis?
Faster come back!
Cook for me pls...i miss your nasty food!
eat too much of tasty food will only gain weight =P

I miss you mom.
I didn't received any call from you for 1 week ++.
Faster reload and call me!

I miss you my sister.
Faster buy choco and give me!

I miss you my malaysia friends!
faster graduate and find a steady job!
then u got money to spend me!
i want free yam cha that time =P

I miss you all~~
and i hate laboratory..
so silent! so heartless! so moody!

SIGH!

not happy
yeah! ignore my shoe boxes! i owned too many pairs of shoes now..hmm

7 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...