Friday, January 14, 2011

arrogant? lan si? chuan?

Hey, do i look arrogant?
some friends told me that i am lan si.
but after know me deeper, i am not arrogant at all..
my face looks so lan si ah?
how to change oh?
i already smile all the way...hyperactive all the way..finding a lot of topics to talk with people...=(
My mouth is big enough to smile wide...XD
I am not tall to look down at people like an arrogant girl..what so lan si?
haiz...
people who don't know me always think i am arrogant...=(

I remembered when i was in form4, an admirer who is younger than me for 2 years. he doesn't believe that i got 8A for PMR ( i know it's kinda easy for you)..he thought i am clubbing girl and samseng kia like him...Sorry, i never go clubbing! and i am a good student =P

I never act cool..
Just because i am too straight when i talk?
Until u feel that i am teasing u?
Joke mah..humour right?
show u my real lan si face...

my old photo when i was in first year..
chuan leh???




Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

3 comments:

  1. i just felt u are hyperactive... but sometimes easy get down de..
    straight in talking, sometimes is a useful tool in solving conflict... but sometimes it is not suitable in normal life^^ (in my opinion la)

    ReplyDelete
  2. deghost, i dn remember who liao..but a lot lah, mokkian friend also said so, tot i am arrogant at 1st....
    xoei i emo girl..haha,mayb i should let ppl know me 1st before i talk straight loh...=(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...