Monday, January 31, 2011

30th January

These few days, my mood is damn bad!
I know i am moody most of the time.
Especially when i came to Germany.
Nightmares come~~

I am crying when i am studying..
taste the tears while studying..It's damn stupid!
Crying before i sleep..and becoming "panda eyes" the next day..
I am not happy..
I will recommend juniors to come here for study purpose..but not enjoying life!
I prefer play hard study hard more than just score score and score..

1 thing makes me very angry with myself.
No matter how bad my mood, i won't stop eating!
I never skip my Lunch (not dinner, because i seldom eat main course in dinner)
I surely cook something nice for myself..I am tam chiak! why?
i wanna skip, but at last, still cook something to eat...
Is this a good thing?

I remembered i did skip lunch when i was in UKM.
Second year or third year, when i had a big ulser in my mouth.
I cried because i can't even open my mouth..
I remembered xoei called me, said her aunty taught her to put some panadol on the ulser. (of course you need to make it into very small pieces)
It worked..but it's kinda bitter!! =P

My hubby cook for me today---- gong bao gai ding! (宫保鸡丁)
yummy, but quite salty..=P
appreciated it!
and he let me do something on his eyes...
hehe..guess what?


He finally gets his 1st double eyelids...=P

Don't you think he is just so...lengzai? my white horse prince!!!


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

4 comments:

  1. 宫保鸡丁?so nice.... haha.. jia you la .. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. should take the photo of the food..haiz..don't have this habit...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. eating regularly is good for ur health :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...yeap!!^^ i am healthy...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...