Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A lock without key

My heart..is loving u...
my heart...needs u..
my love..is like the star above...

my heart never stop from loving u..
my heart keeps thinking of u..
every heart beat symbolise i am missing you in every second every moment..
My heart beat will never stop just like my love to you..
i couldn't promise to stay beside you..
but I can be sure that you are always in my heart..
I lock you inside my heart..
the key will be the memory between me and you...
Once i forget about you, the lock is released..
and i promise..this will never happen to me..
A lock without key...

U ask me, are you good looking?
i answer NOPE...because you are handsome!
U ask me, do u like me?
i answer NOPE...because I love u
U ask me, can u don't leave me?
I answer, NOPE...I will leave u if u ask me to leave..
I want you to be happy...with or without me is not important for me..Just loving u..

just wanna see you...do u see me?

i hope you are happy...
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...