Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What makes me so angry?!

I am angry when i wake up, look into the mirror, i see a lot of pimples popping out...
I am angry when there are so many pimples, and i am cold when bathing and washing face..
I am angry when i see those nice food and i can't eat them due to the pimples...
I am angry when i know some stupid error occurred in my program..
All of these make me frustrated...and those stupid words come out from me...
favorite- pig,shit,wtf...

to calm down myself...i eat choco
tomorrow, gain weight and more pimples to come...yeah yeah!happy liao?
don't think about tomorrow first...life goes on...

No photo this time! Super Ugly face...(already ugly when normal) don't angry...keep calm down.

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. sien la put some ugly face ma... lol.... eat more choco ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont want!very angry odi..this morning wake up lagi kong bu, i wanna do mask gaogao! choco reli too nice to eat...but not nice to only look at it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...