Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How do you call your love one?

Human is just so special and creative.
We like to call our love ones some cutie names...
It is either make the original name longer or shorter..
I call my bf "hubby", but i like to call him as " hubbybby", simply add another bby behind to make it more lovely for us...
call my sister and daddy as " tian tian ji" to make it funny and warm.."tian ji" in hakka is stupid...haha
I saw my friend call her friend as " ben dan" which means stupid too...but it just make me feel so warm and closed...
I call my friends piggie too...i don't like to call the real name or formal name...
Just shout out " Dear" to your good friends or some1 you care...
Change or create any new word especially for your love one...it's sweet!!
chuchu, piggy, sweety, darling, hubbybby, laogong, loupozai, deardear...........i am getting diabetes..XD

Don't you think human is just creative??haha...=P




Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. haha....then i shld col u "sukiki" lo....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't call me suzuki then ok liao...haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...