Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just click "like"

I do click like when i see something nice..
We said i like this movie, this drama, jolin tsai, jay chao and so on..but there is no button there..
Facebook gives this convenience to us..
click page u like..
click status u like..
my blog also has a like button...hit it hit it =P

I always click like in facebook..
agree with someone's status..
like some pages that i think it's meaningful and my favourite..
some pictures that are captured nicely and full of feelings..
I didn't know whether my act makes anyone feel sick or not..
i just click what i likes...=P
this is the reason facebook does the "like" button right?

Click "Like" on my blogpost if u like it!!!
love u all...
no like no talk!!haha...kidding...

Give u big muoak.....like it like it

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...