Wednesday, January 12, 2011

11111

A bad 11111 for me..
In the morning i was happy.
I woke up at 7.52am.I am sure i was happy at that moment.
When i stood in front of the mirror, i saw an ugly girl...Urgh, no more happy!

I discussed thesis with my supervisor, it kinda good..
At least, i know what to do next..gan jiong!
My mood changes better...
Start thinking what to do with my skin..
I cook a mihun soup with sausage and vege, but i was greedy, put in too much of mihun, can't even finish them..
Hope to eat 清淡 a bit to treat my skin well...(anyone know the english for 清淡 again?)

Then start stupid conversation with dratthenez tan.
tan: u no eat ah?
Suki: i eat liao
tan: y u dont eat lunch?
Suki: i dont wanna eat fried stuff
tan: i didnt goreng ah ( but there is a goreng sayur on the table)
I start to back to bad mood...
Suki: this sayur not goreng meh?i dn wanna use pan goreng thing...i eat mee soup enough these few days
tan: i  cook the sayur not goreng...y goreng is hot? u cook it make it hot mah...
Suki: =.=...(in heart : I wanna beat u up!!!shit u!!!)

This make me bad mood until the MAX!
Hubby came to find me. ( hohoho, it's my time to scold badly...but SORRY)

Now my mood getting better because i have solved C++ problem...happy a bit liao...
Sorry hubby
This is my 11111..very emotional and mood changing day...what's yours?


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...