Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My name~~

In Japanese, the name Suki means- beloved. The name Suki orginated as an Japanese name. The name Suki is most often used as a girl name or female name.


Hey, I am a normal female okay?!
Do you guys know where my name comes from?
A boy chose for me when i was in form5
He asked me " why don't you choose an english name for yourself?it's easy for me to call you."
He is not a chinese, may be it's uneasy for him to call Su kian..
But some of my friends like to call me THIAN SU KIAN or THIAN JI KIAN or THIAN SHIT KIAN blablabla...
I do have some boring english names last time - Tracy and Angel 
Tracy is because of 苏慧伦 Tarcy Su..Love her so much and cut a "bob" hair like her "sha gua"

Angel is because i used 天使 every time i posted something to newspaper for contests. For example, drawing contest, coloring contest, writing some essay...
I am happy for my nick name now. easy to call..suit me..
Forgot to continue how it comes out..hehe =P
then my friend said " just dump away the -an behind then it can be a nice nick name"
Su kian = Suki 
It just matched perfectly..Love this name!
Thanks Joe!!
Everyone's name has his story.

Suki...thx waiwah!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

5 comments:

  1. wah so proud ler u still remmeber shit kian.. haha... agree with the sa gua 1 .. like the song muchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 狗屎 or cheapkeat, i still remember how to sing it..and tarcy su is pretty...lemon tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya ;lemon 3 lovin it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...