Wednesday, January 26, 2011

how many persons do you hate and love?

her guys, have you ever think of how many people do you hate and love?
have you count for it?
honestly i never do that..

today, I did it finally.
I count my good friends and also my loved ones.
I then count people i knew..
and finally people i hate..

I am happy that i don't have many people to hate with.
Not because i am kind. It's because I never think of being like them.
I trust that U WILL HATE PEOPLE WHO YOU CAN'T BE LIKES THEM.
I don't want..although i am not pretty not good enough, but still i don't want to be like others.
I love my family.
I love my friends.

Today i just had a short chat with my friend at malaysia - XOEI.
happy chatting with her.
a bit *surprise* she "nudge" me in facebook. but reli *happy*
she told some jokes to make me laugh.. Appreciate a lot!
There is a long time no people telling joke to me.
Thanks to you!
and also thanks to Tee Cheap Keat for Cheap consultant Fee.
thanks for helping me too...
But don't be too proud that i praise you here..maybe tomorrow i will say the opposite things. U know I am EMO girl...haha

I want to have many many good friends..but only 1 boyfriend...=P
decrease your enemy and get more LOVE!!
"ting ting"------happy sound from me! try it...say "ting ting"

edited by her...she love photography...

cutety fish ball

before i leave...the orange shirt girl at the behind is my sister..

Cheap Brother *ps: nancy don't jealous har!! =P
dancing with hubby in prom night..


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. wah... gt my name in ur bu log ler.. haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... gt my photo in ur blog ler.. haha....

    nancy!fast fast update ur blog abt Mr.Pig and Ms.Pig de..^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...