Monday, January 10, 2011

Blueblueblue

Why is it hard to find blue stuff?
I love blue roses..but they are not real and nature.

The quest for a blue rose continues, since they are merely a fabrication of the eager, dreaming mind at this point.  The blue roses that exist are actually variations of purple or lavender, which look blue in certain light.  However, you wouldn't really want to send a blue rose to someone, as it means a figment of the imagination, or something unobtainable.  If you like blue roses just because they are different, consider the decadent Blue Moon hybrid tea rose.


Yeah,it's imaginary...
Story of blue roses
http://www.onepassionplace.com/messageslegendofthebluerose.htm
Love blue~~



My watch is blue,my pencil box is blue, my handbag is blue....
my mood is sometimes blue...=P
I went to Baskin robin and looked for my blue ice cream, unfortunately there was no blue ice cream.
That day, me and hubby ate blue ice-cream in germany, unfortunately it tastes not so nice...=P
Everytime i ordered Drinks in blue, and they always taste bad..and my hubby ordered his favorite choco, and we had to exchange them at the end...*winkwink*
haha...I can't imagine the taste for blue drinks...is this called mystery?
no blue "tang yuan"..no blue "yue bing"(mooncake)..no blue fast food symbol..


It's all because blue is not attractive,but it is mystery and calm...

blue earth...
Do u love blue?? discover the beauty of blue~~~

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...