Wednesday, December 8, 2010

bad-tempered SUKI

Bad-tempered women 'can blame it on genes

haha..i can blame on genes!!!
I am a bad-tempered woman...
i hate doing word editing..
i hate it when i click the wrong place..
i hate it when i accidentally delete something..
i hate it when i didnt save it...
i hate it when i need to edit the title, the length, the format,the font...

Just now when i was doing my C++, i accidentally delete a ";"...
i am angry until i "pat" table like dai ka jie!!!
why am i so easily get angry??
will i get older faster?
I don't want!!!

to balance my anger, i need to make myself happy....
need to entertain myself...
So yest, i make up to school...veryvery light make up..
curl the eyelashes, put on small pieces of fake eyelashes...
use the technique taught through internet YOUTUBE...
but still i am nt happy...

i must finish the task completely to make myself relax and happy...
Conclusion : i am still not happy now!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. haha...bad temper suki and sombong gal...so faz post two blog r...haha...relax relax relat relat la.....i think u put too much stress on urself le la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yealoh...bo bian...i have to go back in 1 year..my promise to myself and family...i don't wanna waste money....=(..
    ah fen ah fen...support me leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...support u la...go c more lenglui pic to gv urself power la...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how u know i see lenglui will happy? i read back my blog, no written there ah..haha...so understand me...hohoho....muoak

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...sure knw la...cos u oway cm view my profile...wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  6. zzz....this yinfen when start SS liao...
    but i reli got view your profile..but sien loh u didnt update anyth...=(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...