Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Do something with your main objective!!

I wanna close SUKI TAN in facebook..
because i think there is no point for this account...
not because i am no longer sweet with hubby..but there is no objective for me to maintain it..
I have no time to update...and i think what i update in my profile and blog is sweet enough..hohoho XD

I realised that i always use "=P" and "^^"
but not XD...
haha...
Should be advanced a bit right?hohoho XD

I love facebooking...
but nowadays facebook has a lot of stupid fan pages...
especially those with no objective and meaningless...
like alviss kong...
dead person also has a fan page...
i wish to have 1 when i am dead...thanks for those who help me to create yeah =.=|||
Do a fan page with objective please!!!! Stupid funny people...Want to be popular is it?
No idea with you...*_*

Just suddenly think of closing my 2nd account..then only think of this blog ^^
I didn't play game..no point for 2nd account...
those playing game using 2nd account...at least they have their objective...haha

guys, do something with your own objective and reason! Add oil ... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...