Sunday, December 12, 2010

yeah!! jingle bell 2

I am not a patient person.
Actually i just bought a present for HIM yesterday..
and i feel very excited to give him this present...
what i did is keep asking him when to give present for Christmas? when to celebrate?
And finally he said " i knew u surely bought something to me, cos u keep repeating the same question"

oooo...
yeah...i can't give surprise to HIM cos of my excited-ness...=P
So we have exchanged present on today..and we decided to celebrate on 24th just have a nice lunch together...=)

i gave him the present first..
I used up a long long time to rape the gift! actually it's around 1hour...hehe =P
The wrap paper here is so fragile, so thin. So it's a bit ugly..hehe
I choose the purple ribbon as HIM loves purple...
Guess what is it???

With the bird bird i made

hehe...it's perfume! i choose for so long...
I have to try each perfume by put some on my hand, my cap, and my jacket...then i finally choose this...it's made in Germany...^^
hope he likes it!!

Then, it's my turn, after lunch with friends, he put my gift into the cutety sock i shown u all last blog...^^

Me with the gift...

My hair is dry and dying...
This is the hair serum...i love it..
it smells nice!!!love it...
It's made in Spain!!

Both of us really can read each other's mind...
both gave something smell lovely...=P

Do we have jingle bell 2010 3? hehe...Stay tune!!
What about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...