Thursday, December 16, 2010

Who am i?

"I am a simple girl. I love to smile and i'm still in learning progress. I learn to smile better learn to talk better learn to live better.... I hope I can stay happily in this challenging world although I know nothing is easy... I must keep telling myself to struggle harder and harder, not to be fooled or defeated by anyone..." this is taken from my blog profile description


I realised 1 thing! my profile description..and i think back.
Is this me?
If i am a simple girl, i won't be writing blog..
I love to smile but i easily get emotional...but this is true, i love to smile more than cry of course.


I know nothing is easy...but did i put my effort in learning progress?
hmm...
my hubby always say i didn't put effort on things i want.
I remembered that during my exam, after i answered all the question for mid-sem test. I was lazy to check it again. But, i think i didn't write my answer in complete form. But i was really lazy and wanna act "潇洒" =P
I just sat there. day-dreaming...
If you know the English word for 潇洒 Please tell me...
At last, i got average mark for it. And my hubby said, because of emo, u don't want to answer the question completely? u wasted your time looking at your course mate during the exam? U knew the answer but u didn't do it?
Yeah.. i was emo that time! i felt lazy! i didn't have exam mood...and i knew that is just a mid-sem test! just try again in final lah...This is what i was thinking at that moment...Stupid me! I never appreciate my knowledge and i never put effort on it!
I believe that i can get better university result if i worked 100percent!! =P


I want to know who i am. 
that night, i asked my hubby, actually you know who you are?
Do you know your own personality?
He didn't know. I realised i know him more than himself..
This is what i want to say...
I don't know myself, i believe people around me know better than myself..especially my family and hubby


But 1 thing i can be sure of myself.
Once i am not happy with something, i will just shout out!!


When i read others writing about themselves. I felt "ha? is this u? i don't think so"
All these make me confused. Should i trust myself? or i should say "yeah, U know yourself very well"
May be i shouldn't and couldn't judge your opinion towards yourself.
For me, i really not understand myself at all...that's why i am a emo-giel...
have to change my description...=)


I don't know who am i ah.....


Singk-ing me!!

3 comments:

  1. 会这样想,你不是第一个也不是最后一个。开心就好,不是吗?想不懂,想不透,想不明就别想吧。千金难买我愿意。我愿意的话,考试不及格又怎样?我开心就好,不是吗?哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 当然我不是第一个也不是第二个,世界上有那么多的人。。每个人都会有自己的想法,就像你,不及格也会开心,我都出奇呢?!如果想不明就别想,那就不会失眠了。。。。

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...