Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy-go_lucky SUKI

this is the next episod of "bad-tempered suki"...
ahah!!
I easily get angry..and i forgot to tell u dat i easily get well too...
i just need to cry, "pat" table, eat choco..
then i am good now...

my eyes are pain and i look like PANDA!!
What i just need to do now is singing in my own room...
lalalala...
writing blog...
lalala
watch some youtube funny video...
lalala..
play some stupid facebook game...
lalala...
and i am ok now...

i hope to be happy-go-lucky!
come on, luck!!!!
Stupid blog right?haha...
I love 王祖蓝...but there are very few video of him now...
sad....
I love to sing coco lee and jolin tsai song...
I love to write stupid blog..

Conclusion : i am happy now!!!




2 comments:

  1. hehe, i finish exam leh, i also happy happy leh!!!

    good luck! LUCK to SUKI!!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..happy lur...go where play? or back home sweet home liao? move house lur....^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...