Saturday, December 18, 2010

Malaysia's human DHL

Yeah ...yesterday night, got my things from hubby..
I asked my sister helped me buy some stuff and they reached yesterday FINALLY!!
I was happy that she bought something extra which are my favorite Cadbury chocolate and also mushroom soup...it made me so happy yesterday night...


I was happy that there are 2 maggie packs from Xoei..my good friend in UKM!! thanks muoak!!
They are Ruski tomyam and Maggie Kari.
Maggie kari is my favorite 1, as i ate this flavour since i was young. Most of my family members used to eat this flavour. =P
I never try tomyam before entering matriculation. I only tried kari and chicken.
During matriculation time, i was " maggie queen". My cupboard were full of maggie packs! Surely more than 3packages. It's very terrible..i know! but only NOW i know...=(
I gained weight by eating maggie, until 50KG...terrible!
Then i start eating vegetable flavour,tomyam,duckie...
I love duckie,tomyam and kari now...
Vege and chicken a bit tasteless for me..i think i can cook my own chicken and vege flavour mee soup...=P
Don't eat too much of maggie, it's not healthy...it's my favorite snack, but it's not a good snack!!
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. Haha lol so many junk food from Malaysia =P sure happy kao kao la you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!! but no sweet and double decker keropok...hehe...fat leh

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...