Monday, December 13, 2010

Sad story..

I hate sad story, not because i think it is fake..
It's because I DON'T WANT TO CRY!!

I am still willing to listen to my family and friends about their sad stories...
Mayb u think i am "sampat"...=P
yeah, i admit...but after i listened, i really think about them deeply..sometimes before i slept..
I know, mostly even after i know the story, i couldn't help them...
but as a friend/family member, i will feel sad..
When u know u couldn't help, it's so useless...
What u can do is just comfort them...and listen!

Anyway, there are still some annoying people..
I don't understand what's the point he said those things to me?
Want my attention?
want to ruin my mood?
Or just simply find some1 to chat and to annoy?
Stupid people...
If he is a doctor?what do u think about him? too stress?haha...
Professional people also will have some abnormal attitude...^^

These few days, after Alviss kong's case...there are so many fan page and notes...
all about him!!!
Just let people rest in peace...
So i don't want to comment on his case...but just say " I am sad to know this!"
it's my own feeling...
I don't dare to comment on him, because i bet nobody understand his feeling...
UNTIL we are going to DIE...
UNTIL there is no way for us to LIVE...
I don't have the courage honestly...
I do think of dying sometimes...but I think i still have little hope on myself...or mayb i don't have any courage to do so...
Rest in peace alviss!...

I didn't know when i become so weak?
nowadays, I cry easily..
a simple movie or just simple video could make me cry...
Simple sentence or simply photo could make me cry...
Mayb it's the effect of missing home..=P

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...