Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jingle bell...

yeah...very happy in waiting my Christmas present!!
I have a pre-gift now..hehe
show u!!






Very gan jiong waiting for the Christmas gift...Doggie hubby!!
just now we ate yennleng "古老肉"..not bad...
they said my soup is delicious..hoho
i am so talented =P
full full...waiting for my hula hoop which cost me 20euro...
i will play u gaogao...let me have a 22inci waist can??
hehe...sound impossible...=(

Hubby...hubby..hubby..miss u badly again!
actually miss your gift...
i put the "Christmas sock" on the door...the sock is so big..so the gift also will be BIG right? hehe
dangdangdang....wait for hubby santa clause...yeah yeah!!

2 comments:

  1. suki...tat sock u put salah place liao la....i watch tv ...they all put near the bed wo...hehe...on tat day remember dun close ur room door..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...cos i dn have toenail on my bed...cant put in on...=( i will give him my key then i can sleep well...hahaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...