Monday, December 6, 2010

think properly...

I treat u good! it doesn't mean i have feel with u..
I treat u good! it doesn't mean i need to reply u all the time
I treat u good! it doesn't mean u r my very good friend.
I treat u good! it doesn't mean i need to bear with your attitude.

Sometimes i hate it! some guys like to ask " how r u?" " u r pretty" "can we be friend?" blablabla..
U really want to be friend..please find some interesting topics lah....
Please read my blog, get to know me then only chat with me lah...
sorry for being too straight!
what am i supposed to answer then? " i am fine" "i am good" or ask u back "who r u?"

i read a girl's blog all the time...
yesterday night i dream bout her..
i dream that i get to know her, go out with her...eat with her and so on.. is dat sound miserable?
hmm...
I just hope to know some new friends who are just real...
my hubby said i gila...haha...
i never chat with her..i only comment to her post, view her blog..to know her...
It is just enough for me...cos i don't sure weather she is interested to know me or not...
but still, hope my dream comes true....lalala...
I AM NOT LESBIAN!!!!

I really love chating...
I like to chat with some1 who want sharing...
this world is just small..
it's easy to know some1 new...
but it's hard to find some1 who is real...
but i will keep searching...
through blog...through facebook ...through twitter...

Keep in touch every1..^^

4 comments:

  1. it's u like me..not i like u...buek =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so u admit u is a LESBIAN?? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I maybe lesbian last time...but i am definitely not now...hohoho

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...