Thursday, December 30, 2010

Recently

Long time no updating my blog..
Recently, there is nothing special happened..So i have nothing to write == my mood was good!
These few days, i stayed in my own "sweet warm" room, doing all the revision and also Drama-ing.
I finished a lot of keropok these few days...=.=
I went to Koeln again with my hubby...when there was no snowing ^^
I helped my hubby moving his stuff to his new house..damn tired but no sweating at all due to the weather..hohoho
I think...i did not much things during this holiday, Damn bored!
Got no entertainment, no $ for cinema no $ for shopping no time no working as part timer..=(



Hard rock CAFE...with hard rock cap...yoyo




selling hotdog...hotdog hotdog!!!(lips)
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...