Thursday, December 2, 2010

Choose...

U think my content background changes to white or maintain pale pink? Which looks nicer?

Love my new header background...^^

suddenly think of plastic surgery..
If u have been given a choice to do plastic surgery, which part of your body will u choose?
For me, i am greedy!
can i want my eyes bigger? double eyelid look deeper?
can i want my nose look like megan fox?
can i want angelina's lips?
can i make my face smaller?
can i want better body shape like megan fox again?
can i have fairer skin?
can i grow taller?
can i....
can i..

NO! u can't! and think deeply, I don't want...
I am SUKI and this is me! Although i don't like myself...this blog's title is just a motivation for myself..=(
But, i hope after i die, i can "return" as a prettier girl named SUKI2 can?
sometimes before i sleep, I imagine a face with those favorite eyes, lips, nose and so on. But still, i can't get any image...I couldn't match them all together...Mayb there is no perfect human in this world..agree?

Appreciate yourself! not like me...
always hope to be reborn! bad thinking right?
But in this life, what should i be waiting here?
Nothing...but "next ME"

6 comments:

  1. hehe.....i be the 1st to click like...haha...i nvr think to surgery cos no money ma...gt money i oso jz hope use it to buy food eat....wakaka..ur new header background make me shock jz nw wen open...ingat my laptop lag jor o sumthing wrong make ur face big big in page

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzz...not nice meh new header? good ans...buy food to eat..but i dn want oh.i scared of fat leh...haha
    just suddenly think of surgery...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. pale pink background nicer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah yeah...ok! thx yeah...then i dn have to change^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. tis header bukan nt nice la...bt i mo lk b4 punya...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo...blueblue 1 more suit me hor? hehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...